One Source: Water Spillage Control
Comfort Designs offers the most effective forms of water retainment - the trench drain, the collapsible dam, semi-permanent dam, and weighted shower curtains.
The Horizon Trench Shower System Achieves Unsurpassed Functionality
Lowest Trench Drain
Industry's lowest trench drain threshold with fully reinforced pre-sloped floor.
No Slopes or Angles
No complicated slopes or angles for wheelchair bound patients.
One Floor Drain
Proper coordination of finished bathroom floors can eliminate secondary floor drains; thereby, decreasing cost.
Trench system has integral floor flange designed to secure the system to the slab.
Types of Water Containment
- Self-adhesive, double-sided, water resistant tape ensures a secure seal.
- End caps available for radius or square end walls.
- Collapses to 1/10 of original size.
- Universal design feature.
- Each model custom made.
- Siliconed in place.
- Removable and reusable.
Weighted Shower Curtains
- Water spillage control in corners and fire retardant fabric.
- One inch heavy tape weights.